累計簽到:391 天
連續簽到:1 天
跳轉到指定樓層
楼主
發表於 2016-10-28 14:44:07 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
VIP精品區,資源無限好賺金任務區,輕松賺金幣
加入VIP,享受高級特權宣傳賺金又升級,超級棒

[英文] 嘉峪关长城英文介绍 [複製鏈接]

Jiayuguan Pass is the first pass at the west end ofthe Great Wall of China and was built during theMing Dynasty.
$ T' M- {# l% S5 e4 V" Q' D# Z  嘉峪关是长城西端的终点第一关,建在明朝。
' u( y: x. M! m$ {# Y  It is located 6 kilometers southwest of Jiayuguan Citywhich is in Gansu Province.9 J0 m+ m! c2 u' }6 j% \5 r& D
  它位于甘肃省嘉峪关市西南6公里处。! K5 Q% f/ ?. x
  It is located at the foot of Jiayuguan Hill, betweentwo hills of which the Pass lies, so earned the name“The First and Greatest Pass under the Heaven”.
( B3 `2 R- ~! b: m0 e% I  它位于嘉峪关山的山脚下的,处在两山之间,所以赢得了“天下第一雄关”的美誉。
+ l9 a+ H* b# v: m4 q/ T  This is different from “The First Pass under the Heaven”,which is located at the east end of theGreat Wall near Qinhuangdao City in Hebei Province.# |9 ?) _5 P1 O7 R
  这不同于河北省秦皇岛市长城东端的“天下第一关”。
) \& u5 l- n4 V& Y2 t6 o9 d# j  The Pass is located at the narrowest point of the western section of the Hexi Corridor,andJiayuguan often has the meaning of “Nice Valley”.
) C) f8 b$ s4 a7 o( W( b+ `8 }  嘉峪关位于河西走廊西部最窄的地方,嘉峪关经常有“美好的山谷”的意思。7 j- A. V8 }) w" v$ K
- Z- ^1 p6 |2 \5 h
  It was also a must point of the ancient Silk Road.  C) ^9 J5 M8 g  s7 v" ~
  它也是古丝绸之路必过之处。" i4 l3 E! O& A% h
  The pass is trapezoid-shaped with a perimeter of 733 meters and with an area of more than 33 500 square meters.# a6 {5 I7 L& T0 v; {: I
  嘉峪关是不规则四边形的周长733米,面积超过多33500平方米。! I5 U* ?; U# _% r
  The total length of the city wall is 733 meters and the height is 11 meters.1 R7 m7 @0 w6 \' v
  城墙的总长度是733米,高度为11米。8 q8 S6 M0 H* ~1 x& F9 M
  There are two gates-with one located on each of the east and west sides of the pass.
& s7 @: j. N$ w2 R  x, N9 c7 J4 P0 r  有两个门分别位于嘉峪关的东部和西部。每个门上有一个建筑。
" G! l: l/ N. {; }3 [: n  On each gate there is a building. On the building at the west gate, the Chinese inscription of“Jiayuguan Pass” is written on a tablet.
9 E* D2 Y! q7 w  在西门大楼上,中国字“嘉峪关”题写在一个碑上。嘉峪关南北两侧与长城连接。( c5 j2 x* M, }' j" H! B
  The south and north sides of the pass are connected to the Great Wall.% }. _8 ~; D8 B- e+ B
  每个角落都有一个炮塔。- K' K5 T' }: h9 e+ M) j1 f- R/ k
  There is a turret on each corner of the pass. On the north side inside the two gates, there arewide roads leading to the top of the pass.
8 L# t% i; F9 \$ b% h  北面两个门,里面有宽阔的马路能通向嘉峪关顶部。
5 ]! L6 v: f: M( T1 ~/ O# C  Jiayuguan itself consists of three defense lines—an inner city, an outer city and a moat.
: c  n/ W% o0 I' ^* m  嘉峪关本身包含三条防守线:一个内城,一个城市和一个护城河。
# ]0 o; z; Y8 u) f: {, ?+ o8 }  T$ h1 a
收藏收藏 贊贊(0)
把本文推薦給朋友或其他網站上,每次被點擊增加您在本站積分︰1宣傳
桃妖视频站,海量在线视频任你播
累計簽到:644 天
連續簽到:1 天
沙发
發表於 2017-6-10 11:05:25 | 只看該作者
VIP精品區,資源無限好賺金任務區,輕松賺金幣
加入VIP,享受高級特權宣傳賺金又升級,超級棒
偶像^^小生一直都在關注你的原創!小生對你之仰慕如滔滔江水連綿不絕!

回復樓主 親!! 早上好! 心底有WK、心情就會飛翔,心中要個希望、笑容就會清爽!

分享同時學會感恩,一句感謝的話語,就是最大的支持!  歡迎交流討論
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

c重要聲明:本論壇是以即時上載言論的方式運作,WK論壇對所有言論的真實性、立場及版權等,不負任何法律責任。而一切言論只代表發佈者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶務必自行判斷內容之真實性。 由於本論壇受到「即時上載言論」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有言論,若讀者及用戶發現有內容出現「真實性、立場及版權」等問題,請聯絡我們:[email protected]論壇有權刪除任何言論(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知)| SiteMap[網站地圖]

發表新帖 返回頂部