WK綜合論壇, WK综合论坛

查看:405 回復:1 發表於 2016-6-15 16:55:32
累計簽到:391 天
連續簽到:1 天
跳轉到指定樓層
楼主
發表於 2016-6-15 16:55:32 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式

[英文] 有关希望的唯美英语句子 [複製鏈接]

1、 if i cried a tear of painful sorrow,if i lost all hope for a new tomorrow, would you dry my tear and ease my pain,would you make me smile once again? 如果我因深深的悲哀而痛哭,如果我已对明天失去了所有的希望,你是否会为我擦去泪水,抚平伤痛,你是否会让我欢颜依旧?
: l0 P; y* P+ N5 X  2、 no matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.不管此刻多么黑暗,爱和希望是总在前方。; g( d0 H. w- f( N/ R) c
  3、 if you wish to succeed, you should use persistence as your good friend, experience as your reference, prudence as your brother and hope as your sentry. (thomas edison) 如果你希望成功,当以恒心为良友,以经验为参谋,以谨慎为兄弟,以希望为哨兵。
2 X) t7 t0 u. x/ z( @, X9 i( a  4、 listening to my heart beating. seeing how much i love you ,i dare to admit how much i love you .when thinking of you, i hope you can receive the passionate words i left for you!心要让你听见,爱要让你看见,不怕承认对你有多眷恋;想你的时候,盼你能收到我的真情留言!  p5 q% s: {- l0 [* F; Q% k
  5、 youth fades; love drops; the leaves of friendship fall. a mother's secret hope out lives them all.青春会逝去;爱情会枯萎;友谊的绿叶也会凋零。而一个母亲内心的希望比它们都要长久。
( v, ]0 t0 [" x3 F7 ~  6、 hope never abandons you;you abandon it. 希望从来不会放弃你,是你放弃了希望。
! [+ ^) Q5 L$ f8 [% [% P; B  7、 this innocence is brilliant.i hope that it will stay.-avril lavigne 这份纯真如此耀眼迷人,希望永不会磨灭。# _& r% ^5 g% a2 r
  8、 i hope you will because i become happier, i will not let you drop more tears;, i will send you around the world rose a rose your smile! 我希望你会因为我变得快乐一些,我不会让你再多掉一滴眼泪;如果一朵玫瑰换你一点笑颜,我会送你全世界的玫瑰!9 C+ _  h, p* `
  9、 one needs 3 things to be truly happy living in the world:some thing to do,some one to love,some thing to hope for.——要得到真正的快乐,我们只需拥有三样东西——有想做的事,有值得爱的人,有美丽的梦。
2 r; F5 L# P: P: h; G  10、 when the world says,“give up!” hope whispers,“try it one more time”。 - 当全世界都要我放弃, 我还是期待有人轻语一声:“ 再试一次”。
. t0 `4 q: r# ^  11、 always old, and i hope to when you were still here.人总是会老的,希望到时,你仍在我身边。+ b. l! P! E7 n) g
  12、 sometimes, when i say “i'm fine” when, in fact, i hope people can see through my eyes, hold me tight, said: “i ??know you're not good.”有时候,当我说“我很好”的时候,其实我希望有个人能看穿我的眼睛,紧紧的抱着我说:“我知道你并不好。”
2 y1 k6 F8 D% N& e/ [  13、 never give up on hope, and hope will never give up on you.如果你不抛弃希望,希望也不会抛弃你。5 v0 I* O% [: N8 M4 @8 h" K
  14、 what the world can lose, you can not lose hope, the world, everything can be lost, can not lose confidence.世界上什么都可以失去,不可以失去希望,世界上什么都可以失去,不可以失去信心。% y! T% N$ W0 g9 G
  15、 i hope a the bedtime can see you sleep can hold you, i hope you can wake up to see you!希望睡前可以看到你,希望睡时可以抱着你,希望醒来可以看到你!
) z, x% v9 y+ \- m5 o  16、 i don't really know where i'm going, but i hope i go far.我不太肯定我的方向,但是我希望自己能走的远一点。, s2 p1 k6 r& l
  17、 each youth will be old, but i hope you in my memeories would be fine.每段青春都会苍老,但我希望记忆里的你一直都好。
  y0 |% ]. J/ `& g% K3 Z  18、 at the time of the inn, i promised a wish never called; harbour in love, i will send a hope called sincere.在时间的驿站,我要许下一个心愿,叫永远;在爱情的港湾,我将寄一份希望,叫真挚。
' e9 H1 m3 \# y2 F  19、 my heart just hope: kiss the air around you, because it just kissed you.我心里最大的希望只是:吻你周围的空气,因为它刚吻过你。! S- B! Y( T3 P& y7 }. r& F
  20、 the one thing that turns the world from a lonely place to a beautiful place is love,love in any of its forms.love gives us hope,hope for the future.唯一能让这世界从孤独变为美好的就是爱,任何形式的爱。爱给予我们希望,对未来的希望。
* H" C7 X9 S7 c, D$ R! G  F$ X  21、 don't trust too much.don't love too much.don't hope too much. because that too much can hurt you so much.不要信任太多。不要爱太多。不要希望太多。因为太多会伤害太深。
- l: r) T3 z5 @* g: B  22、 hope and trust is the tail of a lizard, which can reproduce even after being cut off. just stay strong. 希望和信任就像是蜥蜴的尾巴,即使被切断,但还会再长出来。保有一颗坚强的心。6 P* L9 q+ ]6 r% \* f9 m
收藏收藏 贊贊(0)
把本文推薦給朋友或其他網站上,每次被點擊增加您在本站積分︰1宣傳
桃妖视频站,海量在线视频任你播

回復樓主 親!! 現在是淩晨!妳失眠啦?餓啦?通宵加班?還是想WK啦?

分享同時學會感恩,一句感謝的話語,就是最大的支持!  歡迎交流討論
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

c重要聲明:本論壇是以即時上載言論的方式運作,WK論壇對所有言論的真實性、立場及版權等,不負任何法律責任。而一切言論只代表發佈者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶務必自行判斷內容之真實性。 由於本論壇受到「即時上載言論」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有言論,若讀者及用戶發現有內容出現「真實性、立場及版權」等問題,請聯絡我們:[email protected]論壇有權刪除任何言論(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知)| SiteMap[網站地圖]

發表新帖 返回頂部